You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, whatever it is you listen to music on and then write down the first 20 songs that come up. Tag up to 10 people that you want to do it too.
I was tagged by thescarfofsherlock. Kiitos rakas :3
I tagged some people in the tags, but if you follow me and want to do it, consider yourself tagged :)
Age, gender, height, eye and hair color, then tell me what your favorite something (hobby, class, music, etc) and what kind of date you want to take me on.
Do this put also your personality plz
This looks like fun
SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE DAY
finnish tongue twisters, yo.
translations for your amusement:
- Yksikseskös yskiskelet, itsekseskös itkeskelet, yksikseskös istuskelet, itkeskellen yskiskelet. Are you coughing alone, crying by yourself, sitting alone, coughing while crying?
- "Kas vain!" sanoi kasvain, ja kasvoi vain. Vain kasvain voi kasvaa noin vain. "Well, well!" said a tumor, and kept on growing. Only a tumor can get bigger just like that.
- Vesihiisi sihisi hississä. The water goblin hissed in an elevator.
- Vasta vastaa vasta vastaavasta vastavastaavasta. The bath whisk answers only for the respective person responsible for the bath whisk.
- Keksijä Keksi keksi keksin. Keksittyään keksin keksijä Keksi keksi keksin keksityksi Inventor Cookie invented the cookie. After inventor Cookie had invented the cookie, he invented that the cookie was invented.
- Appilan pappilan apupapin papupata. The bean casserole of the deacon of the rectory of Appila (name of place or “the father-in-law’s home”).
- Piukka paikka, peikko: paukku puikko poikki. It’s a tough situation, troll: the bang stick is broken.
- Kokoa kokoon koko kokko! Koko kokkoko? Koko kokko. Gather up a full bonfire! A full bonfire? A full bonfire.
Every day I am telling myself I will go to bed early. And then he wrotes and again, I am going to bed at 1am. But I don’t regret it, not even a little.